Saturday, April 20, 2013

 
Are You Left Brained or Right Brained?

UPDATE ~ Posted earlier and as of April, 2013, the link in this blog still works.

I often feel I alternate between two different mindsets: Sometimes I go with the flow and other times I stick to the tried and true like glue; I love order but I have a hard time maintaining it; I can do quality control on a huge project, strictly enforcing all the known rules but when the project is running out of time, I can throw all that to the winds and just wing it.

I once saw myself in my mind's eye actually wearing two hats. Somebody said to me, "You can't do that!" and I said "Watch me!" I felt like the picture was from God, smiling and saying, "Don't worry, I made you like that! I like you like that!"

The test below confirms what I suspected. There's a link at the bottom if you want to take the test yourself. If you do, I invite you to share what you learn in the comments section.

Oh! By the way, when you go to the link, you can skip that big Q at the top - it takes you to a link elsewhere. Start with the test right after the Q.

You Are 45% Left Brained, 55% Right Brained
 
 
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.

If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.


If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.
Are You Right or Left Brained?

Comments:
I was 60% left and 40% right. That was interesting.
Betty
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

©2006 by Jay KTX. The contents of this blog may be reproduced or forwarded by e-mail without change and in entirety for non-commercial purposes without prior permission from Jay KTX provided the copyright information is included.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?